Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Journey to Remember

Thank you, all who read this, for your support and love; I am so blessed by you!  As I lift of in a few hours to join the other members of my Discipleship Training Seminar in England, I will begin an experience that will last a lifetime.  My purpose for this blog is not necessarily to open my travel journal to you, but to tell about all of the wonders God is going to do in me and through me (for I know they will be many:)).  I am excited for the journey in the physical, but my spiritual journey is going to impact me far more and I hope to share with you those things the Holy Spirit prompts me to.  Your prayers mean so much to me, I'm not sure I can express just how much through this keyboard, so I thank you again for your support.  I'm in God's hands completely, but it brings me joy knowing I am also in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment